Facilities Closed to the Public
The Birtle Water Treatment Plant, municipal shops, fire halls and municipal halls are closed to the public.
COUNCIL MEETINGS & HEARINGS PROTOCOLS
Individuals who wish to attend a Council Meeting being held using Zoom Meetings are asked to register by contacting the Municipal Office by calling (204) 842-3234 or (204) 567-3683 or emailing email@example.com no later than 12:00 noon on Friday in the week preceding the council meeting. An email link will be sent to allow you to join the meeting.
Delegations: Individuals who wish to present as a delegation must submit a written request outlining the purpose of their delegation no later than 12:00 noon on Friday in the week preceding the council meeting. Requests are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hearings: Individuals have the following options:
- submit a written presentation by the designated deadline in the Notice of Hearing to email@example.com
- Register with the municipality to attending a hearing using Zoom Meetings video-conference platform as specified in the Notice of Hearing.
The following options are available for payments to the municipality.
- Mail payment to Box 70, Birtle MB R0M 0C0
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include information in the memo to identify payment being made, i.e roll number for tax purposes, account numbers for internet, utilities, or description of payment.
- On-line banking on your financial institutions website.
- Money orders may be mailed to Box 70, Birtle MB R0M 0C0
Requests for Service
If you have a request for service it may be submitted through the Service Requests on the home page of the website.
Birtle and Miniota landfill hours and curbside garbage/recycling pickups in the communities of Birtle, Foxwarren and Miniota remain unchanged. Please refer to Garbage/Recycling Schedule
DO NOT ENTER LANDFILLS IF YOU:
- have or are being tested for COVID-19
- are in self-isolation or quarantine
- have flu symptoms