Facilities Closed to the Public
The Birtle Water Treatment Plant, municipal shops, fire halls and municipal halls are closed to the public.
COUNCIL MEETINGS & HEARINGS PROTOCOLS
Individuals who wish to attend a Council Meeting being held using Zoom Meetings are asked to register by contacting the Municipal Office by calling (204) 842-3234 or (204) 567-3683 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 noon on Friday in the week preceding the council meeting. An email link for Zoom will be sent to allow you to join the meeting.
The following options are available for payments to the municipality.
- Mail payment to Box 70, Birtle MB R0M 0C0
- E-transfer to email@example.com. Please include information in the memo to identify payment being made, i.e roll number for tax purposes, account numbers for internet, utilities, or description of payment.
- On-line banking on your financial institutions website.
- Money orders may be mailed to Box 70, Birtle MB R0M 0C0
- Drop box outside the Birtle Municipal office, please no cash in the dropbox
- Cash or debit is accepted in both offices
Requests for Service
If you have a request for service it may be submitted through the Service Requests on the home page of the website or may call either office
Birtle and Miniota landfill hours and curbside garbage/recycling pickups in the communities of Birtle, Foxwarren and Miniota remain unchanged. Please refer to Garbage/Recycling Schedule.
DO NOT ENTER OFFICES OR LANDFILLS IF YOU:
- have or are being tested for COVID-19
- are in self-isolation or quarantine
- have COVID -19 symptoms