Municipal Offices are open to the public at limited capacity. Please maintain social distancing. If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID please refrain from going to the municipal office.
We encourage you to contact the office if you have a question or concern. Please call (204) 842-3234 or (204) 567-3683 or email email@example.com and we will be able to help you.
The Birtle Water Treatment Plant and Municipal Shops are closed to the public.
The following options are available for payments to the municipality.
- Mail payment to Box 70, Birtle MB R0M 0C0
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include information in the memo to identify payment being made, i.e. roll number for tax purposes, account numbers for internet, utilities, or description of payment.
- On-line banking on your financial institutions website.
- Money orders may be mailed to Box 70, Birtle MB R0M 0C0
- Drop box outside the Birtle Municipal office, please no cash in the drop box
- Cash or debit is accepted in both offices
Requests for Service
If you have a request for service it may be submitted through the Service Requests on the home page of the website or may call either office.
Birtle and Miniota landfill hours and curbside garbage/recycling pickups in the communities of Birtle, Foxwarren and Miniota remain unchanged. Please refer to Garbage/Recycling Schedule.