Service Requests

If you have a service request or question for council or staff you can use this form to communicate to Prairie View Municipality.
The following are just some examples:
  • Have a concern you would like to report?
  • Would like to request your lane or bins be plowed out?
  • Are you planning to visit or move and would like more information?
Simply fill out the form below to get in touch with the proper department and we will be sure to tend to your request at our earliest opportunity: 

NOTE: For emergencies please call 911