Our Park is a lush picturesque area located along the Birdtail River. It offers a variety of attractions and events; camping, 9 hole golf course, tennis courts, a beach
, swimming lessons, new playground, fishing, kayaking, hiking/biking trails, dog park, music jamboree festival plus so much more to appease young and old, nature lovers and sports seekers alike!
The Park has 31 campsites with water and electricity, 4 cabins and 4 tenting sites if you're looking for an overnight getaway or a seasonal camping site. All sites include a picnic table and enclosed fire pit.
There are several picnic areas and a main cook out area that are free to the public to use anytime. Washrooms & showers, garbage/recycling and wood are located east of the camping sites. Pets are welcome but must be on leash. There is an off leash dog park located just North of the the park.
- Camping Site - $30 / night or $150 / week (To reserve a site we require a down deposit of 1 night stay)
- Tenting un-serviced site - $10 / night or $60 / week
Seasonal camping pass:
- $900 - on select sites: 1, 11, 18, 19, & 20 (To reserve a seasonal site we require a down deposit of 50%. Full payment is required by July 1st)
Cabin Rental Rates: CABINS WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FOR THE 2017 SEASON UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Cabin #1 - rental - $40 / night or $200 / week
- Duplex Cabins #2 and #3 - - rental - $40 / night or $200 / week / Cabin
Kayak Rental Rates:
- $10 for 2 hours or $20 for the day. 2 Kayaks are available to be rented and are located at the Tourist Information Booth.
(All rates subject to change)
to download the campground map (PDF)
Reservations are taken in advance. To reserve a site we require a down deposit of 1 night stay.
Please call (800) 417-1022 or
May long - September long contact the Tourist Booth:
Off Season contact the Municipal Office:
We do our best to accommodate large groups for Weddings or reunions.
Sites can be booked a year in advance!
The Tourist Information Booth is located at 147 Main Street, green church west of Birtle off highway 83/42.
Reservations and payments can be made here, as well as kayak & disk golf disks
can be rented here.
Below is a gallery of photos relating to the campground and cabin rentals. Click on a category to view a collection of related photos: