Main content of the website

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A |

Service Requests

If you have a service request or question you can use this form to communicate to Prairie View Municipality.

This page is not intended for formal requests to council.  If you wish for a formal request to go to a council meeting please call the office or email the CAO at 

   The following are just some examples:

  • Have a concern you would like to report?
  • Would like to request your lane or bins be plowed out? 
  • Are you planning to visit or move and would like more information?

Simply fill out the form below to get in touch with the proper department and we will be sure to tend to your request at our earliest opportunity:

NOTE: For emergencies, please call 911 

Properties for Pennies
Properties for Pennies